Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 15, 2009

15 Nov 2009 - Javier is getting greedy


We were out for breakfast this morning and Javier got so excited when he saw the toasted bread. He kept on trying to stretch himself out to reach for the bread. He made so much noise when he failed to grab the bread. Very cute....... Actually he's attracted to all kinds of food. Whenever I was eating, he will keep on staring at my food. No matter how I try to distract him, his sight is fixed on my food.



Btw, one of his top front teeth has grown out, which I find it quite odd because I always thought the top 2 front teeth always grow out together. As we were about to leave, Javier suddenly got excited. Not sure what actually triggers it.........
Seeing that, Jerlene quickly took out her camera and started taking pictures of Javier. Of course, I will not let the opportunity slipped and took a video for them. :-)

No comments: