Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, November 20, 2009

18 Nov 2009 - New Netbook

As our Melbourne trip is just round the corner, there are lots of stuffs to prepare. One thing that I bought few days back to be brought to Melbourne is a netbook. I bought the below Acer netbook at $499. So far so good....... I will use it to store our photos taken during the trip as well as an entertainment station for everyone.



We are getting a bit stressed now as this is the first time we are going overseas with two kids. Sometimes back, quite a few people told me that I should probably just bring Jerlene and leave Javier behind. However, that never cross my mind and never will. I want to travel as a family and no one should be left behind, regardless how troublesome or tiring it will be for me. I will enjoy any trip as long as my family of four is together. :-)

No comments: