Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 Dec 2009 - Javier down with fever

I was on half day leave today as Jerlene's childcare centre will be closed at 2pm. Initially I thought of bringing Jerlene to some place where she can enjoy. However, Tracy called me just before I left office saying that Javier was having fever according to my helper. As such, I quickly rushed down to fetch Tracy, and then Jerlene before heading home.

The moment we reached home, the first thing we saw was Javier throwing out his porridge. He must be feeling unwell. We quickly tested his temperature and it was about 38 degree. We then gave Javier some paracetamol and monitored his condition. At the same time, we also applied a cooling pad on his forehead.
An hour later, Javier's temperature seemed to have gone down a bit. But more importantly, he's still quite active, which is a relief to me. According to some doctor, when an infant is still active and eating well although having fever, there should not be a major concern. Just need to continue monitoring and controlling his temperature.

Javier, do get well soon. Daddy, mommy and 姐姐 will always be by your side. I wish that 2010 will be a better year for everyone, especially in terms of health.

Happy New Year to ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!