Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

13 Feb 2010 - Javier can sleep anytime, anywhere

I am always amazed by kids who somehow able to sleep in awkward position. It happened to Javier today. My helper was feeding him porridge half way through and out of sudden, Javier just dozed off. It was so funny......

Actually it seems like both my kids have this tendency of sleeping anytime, anywhere. The other day, Jerlene went into the toilet to pass urine. After quite a while I still have not heard from her and suddenly, I heard a loud "bang" coming from the toilet followed by Jerlene crying. It so happened that Tracy was passing by the toilet and saw what happened. Jerlene actually dozed off while sitting on her own toilet bowl and fell off on her side......... I quickly went over to hug and console her while at the same time, both Tracy and myself gotta hold on to our laughter........ Every time when we talked about it and tried to imagine what happened, we just cannot stop laughing.......sigh.....bad Papa and Mama...... :P

As my parents were away for this coming CNY, tonight we had our own steamboat reunion dinner at home for the first time.

No comments: