Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

7 Mar 2010 - My two little sweetpeas

Javier loves playing with all sorts of doors. My main gate doors, cupboard doors, shoe cabinet doors, play yard door etc etc........ Everytime before going out, he will crawl to my main gate and start pulling it. He really pulls very hard, as if he has been locked up in a prison. When Jerlene saw that, she also join in.........


We are going out to cut Jerlene's and Javier's hair today. My parents have been complaining for quite sometimes. As usual, we went to the hairsalon at Northpoint. Just before the haircut, I took quite a number of photos, especially for Javier because I intend to give him a "cool" cut this time...... :)

Jerlene wants to do everything herself, including buying the ticket at the machine. Jerlene was pretty eager to cut her hair because she has been complaining that her hair keeps poking her eyes.
The photos that I like most before the haircut are as follows. My little angels are so sweet.......don't you think so? :-)

Want to see how Javier looks like after the haircut........read my next post..........

No comments: