Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, May 31, 2010

15 May 2010 - Jerlene and her "children"

Jerlene recently started "adopting" quite a number of "children". She even gave each of them a name. There are Chloe, Rachel, Baby, Mousey etc...... Tracy and I are ok on her adoption but what we cannot stand is that she and her children now occupy our entire bed. Every night before sleep, she will arrange all her "children" in a particular order (see the photo below).
We cannot mess it up. If we do, she will do it all over again. With that, it leaves us absolutely no place to lie down at all. As such, we have to wait till she's asleep before we can re-arrange her "children" in order to make space for ourselves.......

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Haaa haaaa haa! I rem I use to do that too!!! arranging the toys to sleep! at least i put them at the foot of my own bed! :P my little fat cheek is sooo cute!!