Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 30, 2010

22 Aug 2010 - "My mouth very pain!"

Jerlene did not get better today. Every now and then, she will cry at me "Daddy my mouth pain"........ We continued to cook porridge for her but she still refused. Actually I can see that she's hungry and wanted to eat. At one time, her hand was about to hold onto the spoon but suddenly she pulled back her hand. Probably she remembered her mouth was still painful. I spent almost whole day trying to distract her from her pain. I played Wii, board games, drawing and writing together with her. It worked for quite a while but once she remembered, there she goes again.......sigh...........

Have not seen Javier for a few days. Today, we decided to bring some stuffs to my parent's place. I went up but tried to keep a distance away from Javier as I may carry the virus on me. He was as cute as before and very cheerful when he saw me. Wanted to hug and carry him but I can't. I can only see him, separated by the door, at a distance.......

Really hope that Jerlene will get well soon and Javier can come home with us........

On our way home, we bought beancurd (豆花), which is soft and cold. Fortunately, Jerlene can eat some. She was so happy that she can eat too! :)

No comments: