Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 30, 2010

26 Aug 2010 - Ouch.....really painful......and one more victim...

As I've expected, the pain from my mouth ulcers intensify today. My throat is like needle poking when swallowing stuff, even porridge. I can now really understand what Jerlene had been experiencing in the past one week. As an adult, the pain is already quite unbearable, really pity those kids who got to undergo such suffering........

In the afternoon, my company's doctor was kind enough to call me and ask about my condition. I told her and she extended my MC till next Mon for another review. Hopefully by then, I will get better.

Jerlene is supposed to go back to the doctor to re-certify that she is now fit for school. However, although she seemed ok now, I still see one red dot in her mouth. Since I will be at home, I decided to let her rest for these few days. Probably will bring her to a doctor over the coming weekend.

Sad to say, Tracy also got it......sigh.........so now my house is full of HFMD virus. I got it from Jerlene and I believe Tracy got it from me as we had been sharing food. She will be on MC till next Wed.

No comments: