Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

20 Sep 2010 - Speech and Language development

Below is what happened today...
Daddy (me) was pointing at his hand and told his princess, "This is my hand".
Princess replied, "No that is your arm!"
Daddy looked at where he was pointing at and......agreed.......
Next daddy pointed at his leg and asked, "What is this?"....thinking that his princess will never get this wrong.
Princess replied, "It's your limb!".
Oh my, I wonder what has the school been teaching the kids nowadays......... I think I only come across the word "limb" probably during my upper primary school days.

In another occasion, Jerlene was asking Tracy for a gift.......
Jerlene:"Mama, I want this."
Tracy:"I got no money."
Jerlene pushed Tracy away and said:"You go work now! Then got money to buy for me."
Tracy:".........."

As for Javier, he can now say a few words with 2 syllabus. For eg. open, tv, play etc..... And when he used the word play, very often he's asking me to play his children DVD in the player. Not asking me to play with him.

No comments: