Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 29, 2011

16 Jan 2011 - Great Creativity and Observation

Few weeks back, Jerlene had built an aeroplane with building blocks using her very own creativity. Today she did it again by building a ship of her own. She's getting good at it!
Other than showing her creativity, she had also shown her excellent observation recently. I had been playing many seek and find games all this while. Since few days back, Jerlene started playing that with me and to my surprise, she is able to find items pretty fast. Certain objects that I thought she may not know but I was proven wrong time after time. I must keep telling myself that Jerlene is no longer an ignorant little girl. She is coming to 4 years old in less than 2 weeks times, daddy! :-P

No comments: