Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, March 31, 2011

18 Mar 2011 - Javier got his "cool" cut again!

My parents had been complaining to me that Javier's hair was too long for quite sometimes. Since I was on leave today, I brought him to Compass Point for a haircut. When he saw the equipment in the shop, he did not even dare to step in. With that, I knew that this is going to be a "tough" haircut. Very soon, it's our turn. Initially I managed to use a sweet to "tame" him and carried him up to the chair. However the moment the hairdresser started cutting, he immediately turned his head away. I had no choice but to forcefully hold his head in position. He tried to cry but because there was a sweet in his mouth, he couldn't really do it. With him struggling, the easiest haircut is.......of course Botak! Anyway, since there are so many people praise that Javier looks good with "cool" cut, there is no second thought. Once the job was done, he immediately stopped crying and back to his cheerful self.

No comments: