Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31 May 2011 - Amazing IPhone savvy kids nowaday

iPhone has changed the lifestyle of many people. It's not only affecting the grown-ups, kids as young as 2 years old are now addicted to iPhone games. My princess (4 years old) and prince (2 years old) are just two of the many kids out there who love iPhone games. In the past, I have never imagined a two years old kid will know how to navigate an iPhone until I saw Javier doing it. He can now navigate through iPhone menu, open a folder, launch a game, play the game, get out of the game, change to another folder and game, so on and so forth. I don't think my parents can do it like Javier. They'll probably be very lost if I hand them the iPhone. See the video below on how Javier touches, slides and drags his fingers on the iPhone screen.
I guess by the time this generation of kids go to school, they can already start simple programming.......... I really think it's possible.

No comments: