Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, June 24, 2011

12 Jun 2011 - New camera, new feature,great model

I bought a new camera from PC Show today. It's a FujiFilm FinePix F500EXR. I have been using my phone as a camera for the past 6 months. Reason being my previous camera was not working after Javier dropped it. However, when I took it out today after I bought the new one, it miraculously "revive"!!! Now I have two working camera. Anyway, there are quite a few new great features which I had tried out with my two SuperModel at the pool.

First, I decided to take a few 大特写 of my two SuperModel. The result turned out to be very clear and nice. Love it.
Next I tried out the feature "360 degree panaroma". All I have to do is to change to that mode, click and drag my camera across the field. The camera will then "stitch up" nicely and result was fantastic.
Then I tried to capture some motion and got a few funny shots of my SuperModel.
Lastly, most camera can do movie recording. However, not many can zoom in and out while recording. This new one can. So in summary, I'm quite satisfied with this camera.

No comments: