Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, July 16, 2011

2 Jul 2011 - Days without a helper

These few days we were without a helper and got to do all the housework ourselves. It does not affect Jerlene much but as for Javier, he would look for my helper at times. However, he can be easily distracted as long as someone played with him. So while Tracy was cleaning the house, I had to full time looking after and played with my two my little angels. You may be thinking that it's an easy job to play with kids, but I can tell you, it's TIRING!
They had unlimited energy and would not let me rest for a moment while they go on and on. They spent quite a while running about on our roof terrace before I brought them down to the pool for a swim. After that, they continued with some bathtub fun followed by asking me to play Wii........etc etc etc........ After hours of Wii, my arm started aching. Though tiring, I think it's all worth it. Jerlene all the while is very attached to me and now, Javier started to get attached to me as well. Love you, my little angels!

No comments: