Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Jul 2011 - Party with friends

This afternoon, Jerlene and Javier stayed in their room for quite a while with the door closed. I found it strange that they did not come and disturb me. Out of curiosity, I decided to see whether they are up to do some mischievous stuff in their room. As I opened the door, I was surprised to see a party room. Jerlene and Javier were having a party with their friends, Dora and Stitch. Jerlene had setup a party table for her friends. As for her and Javier, they had setup a separate play area for themselves.

Outside the room, Jerlene had placed a mattress. I asked her what it was and she replied:"That's the grass"! So imaginative. It's really amazing to learn how kids had in their mind. :-)

No comments: