Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 Sep 2011 - Day 6 (Part 1): Chinatown

Today we did not plan to travel out of Brisbane city because there was road closure around city area due to the opening of Brisbane Festival 2011. So my plan for today was to visit Chinatown area.

Brisbane Chinatown has changed a lot since we were here 12 years ago. There was a multi-storey carpark but as I was about to enter, we realized the height of my rented van was higher than the carpark's height limit. I had to reverse and find other open parking lot. Fortunately, along a small lane near Chinatown, I managed to get one parking lot.
At about noon, we had our lunch in a Chinese restaurant called "King of Kings" (皇上皇). We had Tim Sum for lunch and it's good. Then we did some shopping along a street with stalls on both sides.
Jerlene and Javier were also busy doing their own shopping.

Before we left, we went into a souvenir shop to purchase some souvenirs for our relatives and friends.

From Chinatown, we drove to a suburb shopping mall before going back to our apartment, waiting for tonight's SUPER Riverfire.

No comments: