Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 20, 2011

13 Nov 2011 - Confident jumping on a trampoline

Javier has always wanted to try out new things. Unlike him, Jerlene would not dare to try things that she's not familiar with. In fact, a lot of time, she actually encourages Javier to go try things that she herself would not dare to do. Javier, on the other hand, really 天不怕地不怕. Today while we were shopping at Suntec City, we came across a mini trampoline. I first asked Jerlene to try and as expected, she wouldn't dare. When I asked Javier to go, he straight away went on it and started jumping confidently.

I think I need to put in more effort to "counsel" Jerlene not to be afraid of failure. Not everything needs to be first. She needs to know that as long as she tried her best, that's sufficient. I will never give her that type of pressure.......

No comments: