Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 Dec 2011 - Year End Concert 2011

Today is Jerlene's childcare centre K2 class graduation and year end concert. It's held at Civil Service Club Auditorium from 5pm to 7pm. Before the concert, I totally have no idea what Jerlene was going to perform. All I know is that it has something to do with an ant. She refused to perform the dance to me before the concert and asked me to watch her dance during the concert. The theme of the concert is "Waka Afrika!" As such, I would expect many animals and true enough, all the kids were "made" into differernt types of animals.
Jerlene and her classmates appeared on stage as the second item of the evening. It's a chinese song called "蚂蚁搬豆". We spotted Jerlene very easily because she's one of the shortest among her classmates. It was a great effort from her and her classmates. They must have practised quite a lot in school. The video was not very well taken as it's from my iPhone from a distance. Anyway, I've ordered the DVD and once I received that, I will extract and post it here.
There was an intermission half way through the concert while buffet dinner was served. Before the concert ended, all the performers appeared on stage and sang the final song. Overall, it's an enjoyable concert.
After the concert, I picked up my little princess from the backstage. I could see that she's very tired. However, she's very pretty with her makeup. Great job, Jerlene!
When we reached home, I again took a photo with her before Tracy helped to remove her makeup. She really looked very pretty with those makeup. :-)

No comments: