Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, January 27, 2012

1 Jan 2012 - HAPPY 2012!

Another year has passed and this will be my 5th year blogging. I really cannot imagine how I can have such discipline to keep on doing this. Over the years, there were times when I seriously considering giving up as this really took quite a bit of my time. However, whenever I am with my little angels, I just cannot stop capturing those memorable moments. That gave me the energy to continue and it always make me smile when I look back at those postings few years back.

Anyway, for my first posting in 2012, I will present to you a video of Jerlene's year end concert. The previous video that I've posted sometimes back was taken by me using my "lousy" iPhone. The video below was taken by the professional videographer on the day of concert. I have edited and filtered only those moments where Jerlene was involved. So enjoy........and Happy New Year to ALL!

No comments: