Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

29 Jan 2012 - Happycall pot

Recently there is a cooking pot called Happycall double pan (see below pic) which became quite popular, at least among my colleagues. At least 4-5 of my colleagues started buying it one after another. It was advertised on TV and so far all the reviews seem to be very good. In fact, Tracy had just made an online purchase few days back.
As of today, the pot has not been delivered to us yet but Jerlene showed us something that surprised us. We were preparing to go to my sis place and suddenly, she came into our room and showed us her cooking pot. Notice the pot (made up of two flat pan) that she held in her hand below? Doesn't it look exactly like the Happycall pot? I am quite sure she had not seen the commercial ad on TV, or seen the pot anywhere else. She really took us by surprise with her innovation. :-)

No comments: