Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, February 24, 2012

2 Feb 2012 - Oh no, Javier wants to go 爷爷 house

As we were about to leave home today, Javier suddenly realized what's going to happen and he started saying "I want to go 爷爷 house". We finally managed to persuade him using a "sweet"......sigh....... After bringing him into the childcare centre, he started looking at me and when I said bye bye, he cried....... The teacher came over to consoled him and carried him away. Based on my past experience with Jerlene, I knew that I had to "harden" my feeling and walk away. Otherwise, I will never got to leave and Javier will not learn how to cope. Though it is really heart pain when I heard his cry, I had to keep telling myself, don't turn back, don't turn back...... I guess this will continue for the next few days. He will probably be ok after one week.

Javier, don't cry and enjoy your school life. You are a big boy now! :-)

No comments: