Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 Mar 2012 - Mosquitoes infestation at home

Both Jerlene and Javier had been bitten by mosquitoes all over their hands and legs. Especially for Javier, he had at least 10 mosquito bites on his leg. Initially, I thought they got it from school and I actually intended to lodge a complaint. However, when I reached home tonight, I decided to do a thorough check of our house and guess what, I actually "killed" about 8 mosquitoes, 6 of which found in our bedroom toilet. I went around to check if there was any possible breeding place but could not find any. Although I've killed that many mosquitoes, I still do not feel comfortable. So we went to NTUC and bought 2 electric mosquito repellent, and 4 mosquito coils. Before we sleep, I did another round of check and setup all the repellent and coils at "strategic" position.

No comments: