Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 19, 2012

15 May 2012: D3 launch but I "fell".......

Today was the launch of the long awaited Diablo 3.  My colleague took half day and went to the launch event.  I had asked him to help me collect my copy.  He started queuing at 1+ pm and by the time he collected, it was already 7:30pm.
Since I had already pre-installed the game, all I need was to get the CD-Key from him to activate it.  Although I can start playing, but I did not because I "fell" to the "URTI" demon even before the hell gate was opened.  I was not feeling well since 2 days back and today I finally surrendered to the tough "virus".  My head was like exploding and my throat felt terrible.  Hopefully I will get better in the next few days and able to fight through hell........  :-P

No comments: