Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, August 30, 2012

30 Aug 2012 - What a lousy week......

This is really a bad week for me.  Firstly, the workshop called me saying that the radiator of car need to be changed due to leakage.  That is going to cost me about 1K.  And worse, I need to leave my car in the workshop for 2 days.  It's really inconvenient for me without a car as now I have to send my family around either by taxi or bus.

And in the afternoon, my maid called me saying that Javier was having rashes all over his body, legs, hands and even face.  We suspected it could be due to the medicine that he's taking now.  He's having fever, flu and cough.  When I reached home, I realized that something is not right.  His rashes look very serious to me but what worried me most is that he's coughing non-stop.  And he seems to be showing signs of breathlessness.  I quickly brought him to a nearby clinic for help.  The moment the doctor saw the rashes, he was shocked.  And when he heard Javier's lung, he immediately asked for neubilizer treatment.  But that's not all.  He wrote a referral letter and asked me to quickly bring Javier to KK hospital for a more detailed check.

That made me more worried and without a car, I had to get help from my cousin to send us to the hospital.  Surprisingly the KK emergency clinic was not as crowded as the previous few times when we came.  After the doctor checked on him, again he was given another cycle of neubilizer treatment.  Javier seems to feel better after that and he coughed lesser.  What relieve me most is that he started to become active again.  However, the doctor advised me to monitor Javier closely for the next 24hrs because there could be a relapse.  Here is a picture of the rashes on his leg.  If you see it physically, it looks a lot worse than this pic shows.  Let's hope everything will be fine tomorrow.

No comments: