Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, September 30, 2012

23 Sep 2012 - The Artist at work again

Today Jerlene had asked us for some used bottles.  When we asked her why she needs it, she said she wanted to do painting.  Jerlene had gone beyond painting on papers.....now she started painting on bottles.  Initially we thought she must have learned it from school but she said:"No!  I learn it myself!"  After we heard that, we really felt that Jerlene's creativity has no boundary.  We just wonder, what is the next thing that she will ask for her painting.
Another skill that she had acquired recently is that she can now draw any object by looking at some pictures.  For instance, she took out her Hello Kitty DVD cover and started drawing Hello Kitty, Dear Daniel and My Melody.......  I am now considering whether to send her for Art Boot Camp since she enjoyed it so much.  Good work, Jerlene!

No comments: