Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

3 Nov 2012 - Day 1: Arriving at Genting Highlands

One week after the driving trip in Perth, we were on another long drive to Genting today, with my parents and my sister's family.  We set out at about 8am and when we reached the woodlands immigration, there was a slight jam which was not too bad. As I have not driven to Genting before, I was supposed to follow my sister's car.  However, as we cleared the custom before my parents and sis, we went on a turn that was not what they planned to take.  I then went ahead to pump up petrol at a nearby kiosk and at the same time, top up my "touch and go" card.  I managed to contact my sis and we decided to meet up at one of the R&R along the north-south highway.   After we met up at Ayer Keroh R&R, we had a short break before driving up to the foot of Genting for lunch.  It was about 3pm when we reached First World Hotel at Genting.
It was quite foggy outdoor but that did not affect us as we only planned to bring our kids to the indoor theme park.  For this trip, Jerlene and Javier enjoyed because they had the company of my two nephew, who were about the same age.  With their company, Jerlene and Javier do not "need" Tracy and myself anymore.....sob sob.....  However, looking from the bright side, Tracy and I finally had sometimes together without the kids.  Haha........
The last time Tracy and I came here was almost 10 years ago.  We both remembered the nice dinner we had at 阿一鲍鱼 then.  Since the restaurant was still around, we decided to have it for dinner again.
 
Once again, the dinner did not disappoint us.  When we went back to our room, Javier was already sleeping.

No comments: