Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 26, 2013

1 Jan 2013 - Happy New Year!

Another year has passed.  It has been 6 years since I started blogging in 2007 when Jerlene was borned.  Actually I have never thought that I could have such discipline and perseverance in updating my blog after so many years.  I personally think this is worth the while because whenever I look back at those memorable moments, it gives me such a nice and warm feeling.

This year, Jerlene will be in K2 while Javier will be in nursery.  Hopefully they can be more obedient and fight lesser.  It will be too wishful to hope that they do not fight at all........  :-)

In general, I hope that 2013 will be a great year for my family and myself.  I wish everyone who is reading this blog now a prosperous year ahead.

No comments: