Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, May 19, 2013

6 May 2013 - Javier certified OK!

Tonight, I brought Javier to the doctor for a review of his HFMD.  The doctor had certified him to be ok and he can go back to school tomorrow.  As Jerlene was with us, I asked the doctor to assess her condition.  After understanding when she first developed the blisters and observing her condition, he was pretty confident that we should be able to proceed with our planned Hong Kong trip in a week's time.  That was a superb news for my angels as they were very disappointed earlier when I told them that we may have to cancel our trip if they do not recover.  They have been looking forward to Disneyland.......  Now that I told them to get prepared for the trip, they were overjoyed!

Hong Kong, we are coming!

No comments: