Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

28 July 2013 - Singkids Playsystem at T3

Since both my angels did not play enough in Legoland yesterday, we decided to make it up by bringing them to some place where they will enjoy today.  When I asked if they wanted to go airport, both of them exclaimed:"Yes, yes, yes......we want to go Disneyland!".  Daddy:"............."

When we reached Terminal 3, Jerlene and Javier started "choosing" their lunch on a food directory.  Butter Studio was what they had chosen and we had cupcakes for lunch.  Next to it is an indoor playground, SingKids PlaySystem.  Initially, we thought of buying an hour admission tickets for them to enjoy but after weighing the benefits of buying in large quantity, I decided to buy a bulk of 16 tickets.  These tickets allow us to share among any number of kids.  The playtime is 2 hours instead of the usual 1 hour.  Validity period is one year.  Furthermore I had a further 10% discount with my pass.  Once Jerlene and Javier entered the playground, they totally forgot about daddy and mommy.  We told them that we will be going away for a while and come back later, they just said ok and continue playing.......sigh.......  Anyway, they happy I happy.
Two hours had passed and it's time to pick up the kids.  As they still did not feel like going home, we went to the Slide at T3 where Jerlene and Javier had another round of "happy hour" sliding down.
We wrapped up the day by taking the SkyTrain to Terminal 1 to view the Kinetic Sculpture whereby over a thousand copper raindrops dance through the air with precisely choreographed movements.

No comments: