Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, October 31, 2013

7-11 Oct 2013 - Akamai Edge Conference and Artisphere Museum

During the first 2 days, I attended a training class.  Next 3 days is the actual conference.  There were more than 1,500 participants from all over the world attending this conference.
There were keynote presentations and panel discussion.
On Thursday night, there was a Customer Appreciation Reception.  It was originally planned to be at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum.  However, due to US government shutdown at that time, the museum was closed.  In the end, the venue was changed Artisphere.  It was a bit disappointing as I thought the Air and Space Museum would be more interesting.
Throughout the week, I was having serious jet lag.  I woke up multiple times during my night sleep and felt so sleepy during the day......sigh.......  Probably it's a sign of aging.  I did not have such jet lag in the past.

The time difference between Washington DC and Singapore is exactly 12 hours.  Every morning and night, I will communicate with my family via Tango app.  Really miss them so much........

No comments: