Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, October 31, 2013

6 Oct 2013 - Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center

My flight was via Frankfurt to John F. Kennedy in New York, then connecting to a domestic flight to Ronald Reagon National in Washington DC.  I took an airport shuttle to my accommodation, Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, which is where my conference will be held.
This hotel is under Marriott Group.  Its room is of decent size with complimentary wireless internet access.
The resort offers a 19 story glass atrium overlooking the Potomac River.
There is also a musical fountain within the atrium which reminds me of Canal City in Fukuoka.
I arrived at the hotel around 5:30pm.  So I decided to walk along the river and surrounding area, at the same time looking for a place to have my dinner.
The lighted night view inside the hotel was pretty impressive.

No comments: