Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

16 Dec 2013 - Buying Primary One Textbook

The childcare center was closed today and I took leave to keep my princess and prince company.  In the morning, I decided to bring Jerlene to Rosyth School to buy her primary one textbooks.  It's good that Rosyth School has moved from its holding site in Ang Mo Kio back to Serangoon North, which is pretty near to our place.  They was a queue leading to the bookshop but we were fortunate to be there quite early.  Shortly after we were there, a very long queue started building up behind us.  The school's newsletter had advised parents to place their orders online before collection.  However, it seemed like no one bother except me.....sigh..........  Anyway, after we got all the compulsory items (except Chinese textbooks which are out of stock temporarily), we went back home.

No comments: