Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, January 31, 2014

9 Jan 2014 - Pretty disgusting....not for the faint-hearted

I had setup an insect trap in my car about a month ago.  As I took it out today for a check, I was shocked with what I saw.  This is definitely not for the faint-hearted.  Scroll down if you think you are brave enough.........



















THIS IS A LAST WARNING!




















Since you have scrolled down to this point, it means you are brave enough to see what I've caught.  Just click on the below link.

CLICK TO SEE

There were at least 50 insects (mainly cockroaches and ants) on the trap.  I guess this must be a result of Jerlene and Javier eating in my car.  Many times, especially Javier, they just threw their "unfinished" food, such as bread, biscuit, dough fritters, anywhere in my car.  I'm going to "ban" all food in my car from now onward.  At the same time, I will put another clean trap to see whether there'll be improvement in a month's time.

No comments: