Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, March 30, 2014

17 Mar 2014 - Sorry Jerlene.......

When Jerlene came back from school today, she came to me and showed me some colored strips that she bought from her school's bookshop.  I asked if it was her teacher who requested her to buy for some school's work but she said no.  So I started questioning her why she spent her money on such things........  And when she told me that she actually bought this for Javier's coming birthday, I began to regret on the tone that I used on her earlier.  So sorry, Jerlene.......I should have hear your complete story first!  You are such a good sister!
To all parents, I think it's really important to hear your children out first before making your own conclusion.  Don't make the same mistake as me which may hurt your child's feeling.  :-(

No comments: