Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 31, 2014

3 May 2014 - D'Cuisines at SIA Group Sports Club

Mother's Day is still one week away but our family had an early celebration to avoid the crowd on the actual day.  I had booked a private room at D'Cuisines restaurant in SIA Group Sports Club.  I chose this place because I find it unique as it serves both Chinese and Indian food.  However when we started to make our order, we were told that Indian food will not be served today because there was an Indian wedding going on in the function room and the chef is busy preparing food for the wedding.  So we proceed to order the usual Chinese cuisines.  Feedback on the food from my family members were generally very positive.  Jerlene and Javier especially loved the sweet and sour fish.
The above photo was taken just before we left the Sports Club.  We will come back again to try out the Indian food.  :-)

No comments: