Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, June 30, 2014

8 Jun 2014 - Looming Craze

I believe most of you are aware of a recent craze called "Rainbow Looming".  If you do not know what it is, click here.  Jerlene learnt about it when she saw one of her friends "looming" in student care.  She found it very interesting and observed closely how her friend did it.  When she reached home that evening, instead of playing with her toys and gadgets, she stayed very quietly in her room.  Then after sometime, she came to me and showed me her hands (see below).
She actually managed to replicate the loom that she saw in the day when her friend did it.  But what amazed me more is that without the proper rainbow loom kit (which are mainly those mini colored rubber bands), she improvised it by using those rubber bands which we use to tie her hair.  That's what I call creative.  It's actually quite nice, isn't it?  :-)
Great job, Jerlene!

No comments: