Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, October 31, 2014

1 Oct 2014 - Children's Day Celebration at Bright Juniors

To celebrate Children's Day, the childcare centre organized a "Make your own Sandwiches" session in the morning.  Parents were invited to participate and had breakfast together with their kids.  Initially, I told Javier that I will not attend as I got an early meeting later but after seeing his "disappointed" face, I couldn't bear to leave and joined in with him.  I spread the butter over the bread and he put slices of tomato himself.  Happy Children's Day to all!

1 comment:

SOS Booster said...

Looking for ideas on how to celebrate Children's Day during COVID? Start planning now with these 6 ultimate Ideas for virtual children's day celebration at the workplace and make children feel happy and special.