Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 30, 2014

14 Nov 2014 - Jerlene's overall P1 results

Jerlene brought her report book home today and her results are pretty good.  Considering that she's not attending any tuition class and very minimal coaching from me, I must really say that she has done herself proud.  However, one thing that pleased me most is that she told me her English result was not too good and requested me to buy her some English assessment books.  That's really sensible, Jerlene.
I think I'm one of the most "Bochap" parent around as I did not even know when her exam started and ended.  I still remember there was one day I asked her:"When is your exam?"  She said:"Last week finished already!"   Sigh.......fortunately Jerlene got self discipline and is able to achieve good results all by herself.

Congratulation Jerlene!  You are now promoted to P2.........  Keep up the good work!  Hope you will continue to work hard, and not forgetting to play hard as well!  Love you!  :-)

No comments: