Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, February 27, 2015

1 Feb 2015 - Shopping for presents

Jerlene's birthday was a week ago and I still "owe" her a present.  She had told me what she wants but I haven't got the time till today.  I decided to bring them to town to search for the present.  It has been quite a while since I last brought them out to shop mainly because they had always preferred to stay at home.  Today it's different as they know we are going to get what they want.

We were at Toys-R-Us, Suntec.  I gave them a budget from which they can choose anything they want but must be within the budget.  Jerlene already had something in mind and very quickly, she found what she had always wanted.  As for Javier, he went round and round because he cannot decide what he wants.  It took him more than half an hour before he finally chose two items, which added up to be within the budget.  After we happily made the payment, I bought an ice cream cone for them and they loved it, just look at Javier.....haha.......
Jerlene bought the a Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle set (below) while Javier bought a bag of all sorts of vehicles and a play mat with roads on it.
When we reached home, they can't wait to unpack the presents.  We have been "ignored" for the rest of the day.  Anyway, seeing them happy, I also happy.  :-P

No comments: