Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

19 Jun 2015 - Port Dickson Day 2: Close encounter with Millions of tiny crabs

As mentioned in my previous post, the water at Blue Lagoon bay is very shallow.  I decided to walk out to the sea to see how far I can go.  When I reached about 10 metres away from the shore, I was pretty shocked by what I saw.  Millions of tiny creatures were crawling all over the place.  As I knelt down to take a closer look, they were actually mini crabs and hermit crabs.  It's really amazing.
This is the first time I had such an encounter, which reminds me of a scene in the movie "Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End".  I have created a short documentary video of this amazing encounter.
I highly recommend this beach to anyone who will be visiting Port Dickson.
We LOVE it!  :-)

No comments: