Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

5 Sep 2015 - Inside Out

Jerlene and Javier had been asking to watch "Inside Out" in the past few weeks.  Initially I thought they may not understand what those characters (Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and fear) actually are but I was wrong.  They explained to me that those characters are in the mind of the little girl and controlling her actions.  In fact, they not only understand the story, this was also the first time I see them getting emotional.  At one point when the scene was so touching, I actually saw Javier controlling tears in his eyes.  And when he noticed that I was watching him, he turned around and said:"My eyes itchy"!  Haha.....a boy is a boy.  男子汉,流血不流泪!
After the show, we went to Northpoint for some snow ice dessert.

No comments: