Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, December 31, 2015

24 Dec 2015 - Tasmania Day 11: Cataract Gorge Playground

If you have followed all my postings on this Tasmania trip, you would have known that on our first day in Launceston, I had promised Jerlene and Javier that I will bring them back to Cataract Gorge playground on our last day of our trip if we got time.  So I've kept my promise and here we were at Cataract Gorge once again.  As today was Christmas eve, there were local families having wine and barbecue in the park.
This marked the end of our Tasmania trip and we had totally enjoyed it.  Hope you all find the info and photos that I've posted useful to you, especially those who have intention to visit this wonderful island in the near future.



Back to Itin        Next

No comments: