Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

6 Aug 2016 - "Gotta Catch 'Em All" Officially Launch in SG

Over the past one month, Pokemon fans in Singapore had been looking forward to the launch of "Pokemon Go" mobile game.  Today, it finally launched officially.  Though I'm not really a die-hard fan, I did play Pokemon game when it was launched on Gameboy many years back.  And with the hypes all over the internet, I was pretty eager to try it out.  Below are some of the pokemons that I caught early today.
It's quite interesting how this game made use of Augmented Reality (AR) where pokemon can appear anywhere in an actual surrounding.
When we walked to a playground, we saw many people (not kids) gathered around with eyes glued to their mobile device.  I'm sure this is going to be a trend at least for the next few months.

No comments: