Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, January 28, 2018

27 Jan 2018 - Scratch Programming: Baby Shark Animation created by Javier

Javier has been working on his Scratch programming for the past 2-3 months.  Out of curiosity, I decided to check on what he had programmed so far.  When I saw his project page, I was very amazed to see that he had already published a total of 14 projects so far.  I remembered the last time I saw this page, there were only 6 published projects.
I tried to look into his programming codes and realized that they are actually quite complex.  He made use of a lot of messaging within his program for different objects (called sprites in scratch) to interact with one another.  I am actually quite impressed by what he had programmed in his projects considering he's just 8 years old and he learnt all these coding himself by simply looking at how other people did it.  Not only did he program games, he also did several animation.  I particularly love the one called Baby Shark.  For those parents with young kids, I am sure you would have heard of this song.  Let's see the animation in the following video created by Javier.
Do give a like if you enjoy it!  Javier's confidence will definitely grow with your support.  :-)

No comments: