Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, August 18, 2007

12 Aug 2007 - Jerlene starts to kneel

Today I was almost scared to death by Jerlene. Know what she did? See this.....Yes.....she almost managed to climb out of her cot!!!! If Tracy and I did not notice her, she would have fallen out of her cot. That will definitely be more serious than the previous fall because it's so much higher. I put her back in lying position so that she can demonstrate to us how she did it. First she'll flipped, then she'll pushed herself back into a sitting position. After which she will grab onto the edge of her cot and move into a kneeling position. Finally, she may try to "stand" by pushing her legs away......... Jialat liao, guess I have to lower down the platform of her cot already before any "accident" happens.........

No comments: