Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 20, 2007

18 Aug 2007 - Jerlene's hair cut

This evening, we went to VivoCity to shop around. Of course, the shops that we went to are mainly selling baby stuff. Toys-R-Us is one of them and we walked around to see if there is any toys that Jerlene is interested in. There is a stall right next to the entrance of Toys-R-Us that does hair cut for babies and kids. It's similar to the one at Suntec City but that place is always having a very long queue. Since there is no queue for this one, we decided to cut Jerlene's hair here. I let Jerlene sits in front of me while the stylist trims Jerlene's hair. I have to try all sort of ways and make all kinds of sounds so that Jerlene will not to move so much. There is an older boy also having his hair cut beside Jerlene but I think Jerlene got more hair than him.

Half way through the hair cut, I looked up into the mirror and suddenly realized there is a crowd standing behind me. Initially I thought they were queueing but then cannot be, they are not kids and they dun carry any babies. Then I started hearing feedback like "Very cute leh...", "So much hair...", "Pretty baby girl hor....". With these comments, I knew they were actually looking at Jerlene. Jerlene seems to know people were looking at her and she kept smiling and smiling into the mirror. After the hair cut, Jerlene looks a bit different. Tracy and I started calling her "傻妹". No matter what, she is still my pretty princess. :-)


Let's have a look at the before and after.........


After the haircut, we brought her to the playground and she's having so much fun there. It's a great day today!

No comments: