Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, August 3, 2007

2 Aug 2007 - Poor Jerlene fell...

I was on reservist starting from 1 Aug 2007. Tracy took leave to stay at home to take care of Jerlene while I serve the nation. When I went home today, Tracy had tears on her. When I asked her what happened, she said Jerlene fell down from the bed earlier. My heart fell after hearing that as I quickly rushed into the room to see Jerlene. She was sleeping and I felt her head to see if there's any injury. Everything seems normal. I felt relieved after she woke up and become active again. I told Tracy to observe her in the next few days to see if there is anything unusual about Jerlene.

What actually happened was that Jerlene was playing in the middle of our king sized bed and Tracy thought she can leave her alone for a short moment while she went to kitchen to prepare her milk. Never did she think Jerlene can really flip so fast that she fell off the edge of our bed in less than a minute. When she heard Jerlene cried, she quickly rushed into the room and carried her. She said she cried together with Jerlene.

No comments: