Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, February 22, 2008

17 Feb 2008 - Lion Dance and Mom's birthday

We went to my sis place in the afternoon and just in time to catch the lion dance. This is the first time that Jerlene saw a lion dance. I thought she will be afraid but she seems to be quite calm. She was not affected by the loud noise or the lion itself.
My sis place got a walker as well. So Jerlene would not miss the chance to show off her skills on the walker. After she got enough applause for it, she started walking around without the walker. Although not very stable, but at least she tried. She could walk more than 10 steps at times.

After dinner, we had a small celebration for my mom's birthday. We took a picture of my parents with all their grandchildren for the first first time.

No comments: