Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, February 24, 2008

24 Feb 2008 - Jerlene cuts hair and Chingay float

I brought Jerlene to Sun Plaza for her 3rd haircut today. She was sitting on my lap and I can feel that she was so tense the moment she was wrapped up by the hairdresser. And Tracy tried so hard to entertain her but she still keeps turning around. The hairdresser also looked very stressed, especially when Jerlene cannot make it anymore and started crying. Jerlene looks so "Tut" after the haircut. Dun you think so????
At night, there is Chingay float parade along the main road outside our house. We went down at about 8pm but the parade only started at 9 plus. This is also Jerlene's 1st sight of Floats. While waiting for the float to arrive, Jerlene has been busy walking around on the pavement. She's the only baby who makes the loudest noise. I have to hold her hand while she walks and it's so tiring. When the floats come, everyone started taking pictures of the floats. I have taken some as well......
Jerlene is so tired by then and did not show any sign of excitement at all.....sigh........

No comments: