Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, July 18, 2008

10 Jul 2008 - Jerlene is learning fast

Jerlene starts to follow my order nowadays. For instance, when I asks her "Where is Mama?", she will run around the house to look for Tracy. When I said, "Go keep your toys", she will pick up her toys and put them into her toy box.

Also, Jerlene can differentiate more and more things now. She can recognize the names of all her different toys, titles of books, names of things in the house, dance moves from different songs and many many more. The only thing that is slow for her is her speech, which I had mentioned many times before. But I'm not so concern about that as long as I can understand her through her actions and babbling.........

Another thing is Jerlene is getting more and more sticky to me. Previously, she used to allow anybody to carry her but now if I'm around, she only wants me to carry. So sometimes, I gotta go "hide" in order for someone else to carry her. And when I "appear", the person who carried her got no chance....... Not sure whether it's a good thing but I do feel "proud" for that.... :-P

No comments: